Yields: 6 sandwiches
Sure, you’ve had chicken salad. But never like this. Crunchy walnuts and a tangy raspberry dressing spice up lunchtime with an extra sweet-savory version
- 12 slices Aunt Millie’s Early American 100% Stone Ground Wheat Bread
- 1 lb cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoon light raspberry walnut salad dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 3 oz package chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raspberries Craisins work well also
Try this tasty recipe for Raspberry Walnut Chicken Salad, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.
- Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, and salad dressing together.
- Add to cooked chicken and mix together and stir in onions and walnuts.
- Gently stir in raspberries. Spread on bread.