Mediterranean Tuna Salad Sandwich
Tuna, artichokes and white beans tossed with flavorful basil pesto create a delicious twist on tuna salad.Print Recipe
- 1 12 oz can Water packed tuna drained
- 1 15 oz can White beans drained and rinsed
- 1 14 oz can Artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- cup ¼Pesto
- cup ¼Low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- tsp ¼Ground black pepper
- 6 Lettuce leaves
- 6 slices Roman Meal bread toasted
- Combine tuna, beans, artichoke hearts, pesto, mayonnaise, lemon juice and black pepper in medium bowl.
- Place 1 lettuce leaf on each slice of toast; top with about ½ cup tuna salad each.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal - a Mediterranean Tuna Salad Sandwich