Yields: 24 muffins
If you’re going sans gluten for celiac or gluten intolerance, you don’t have to wave goodbye to your favorite morning treats. Try our favorite gluten-free wake-up call
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 can mashed pumpkin 15 ounces
- 2 cups Bob's RedMill™ gluten free all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3/4 cup California raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
Try this tasty recipe for Gluten Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins, which are not only packed with grains but are also under 500 calories.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Generously grease or line muffin cups with paper liners and spray with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, vanilla, honey, oil, applesauce and pumpkin together until well combined. Set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients together. Then, stir in egg mixture; add raisins and nuts.
- Mix just until blended.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350°F for 12 to 15 minutes, until done.