Chocolate Marshmallow Tarts
Servings: 6 servings
This dreamy dessert features golden puff pastry shells filled with chocolate pudding and fluffy marshmallow creme. It's a favorite for kids and adults alike!Print Recipe
- 1 pkg. Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells 10 ounces
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate pudding
- 1 1/2 cups marshmallow crème
- Prepare the pastry shells according to the package directions.
- Spoon 1/4 cup pudding into each pastry shell. Spoon the marshmallow creme into a resealable plastic bag. Cut off one corner of the bag. Pipe 1/4 cupmarshmallow creme onto each pastry shell to cover the pudding.
- Heat the broiler. Place the filled pastries onto a baking sheet. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 1 minute or until the marshmallow creme is lightly browned.
- Tip: You can substitute 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows for the marshmallow creme. In Step 2, place 1/4 cup marshmallows into each pastry shell. Proceed as directed above.
Try Chocolate Marshmallow Tarts recipe with golden puffed pastry shells from Grains Food Foundation and Pepperidge Farm.