Servings: 1 perso
Get more mileage out of your favorite summer bruschetta recipe by serving it in an unexpected way - on top of a fresh whole wheat bagel.Print Recipe
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 bagel Pepperidge Farm® 100% Whole Wheat Bagels split
- 1 clove garlic cut in half
- 1 tomato diced
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh basil leaves
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Brush the oil on the cut sides of the bagel halves.
- Heat the broiler.
- Broil, cut-side up, for 2 minutes or until the bagel halves are toasted.
- Rub the garlic on the cut sides of the bagel halves.
- Stir the tomato and basil in a small bowl.
- Season with the black pepper.
- Divide the tomato mixture between the bagel halves.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal - Bagel Bruschetta.