Apple Brown Betty Recipe
Servings: 6 servings
Have all the ooy-gooey deliciousness of apple pie without all the fuss. This simple dessert will have everyone begging for seconds.Print Recipe
- 4 slices Aunt Millie’s Healthy Goodness Light Whole Grain Bread cubed and lightly toasted
- 6 Apples peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 c. butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Place apples into a baking dish.
- Top with the toasted bread cubes, and drizzle the top with melted butter.
- Cover pan with foil, and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 15-20 minutes.
- Enjoy hot from the oven.
The easy and delicious Apple Brown Betty recipe from Aunt Millies uses their Light Whole Grain Bread and tastes like apple pie without all the work.