Raspberry Walnut Chicken Salad
Sure, you’ve had chicken salad. But never like this. Crunchy walnuts and a tangy raspberry dressing spice up lunchtime with an extra sweet-savory version.
- 12 slices Whole Wheat Bread
- 1 lb cooked shredded chicken breast
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoon light raspberry walnut salad dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 3 oz package chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup raspberries Craisins work well also
- Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, and salad dressing together.
- Add to cooked chicken and mix together and stir in onions and walnuts.
- Gently stir in raspberries. Spread on bread.
Try this tasty recipe for Raspberry Walnut Chicken Salad, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!