Raspberry Walnut Chicken Salad
Registered Dietitian ReviewedSure, you’ve had chicken salad. But never like this. Crunchy walnuts and a tangy raspberry dressing spice up lunchtime with an extra sweet-savory version.
- 12 slices Bread
- 1 lb Chicken breast cooked, skinless, shredded
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise low calorie, low sodium
- 1/2 cup Plain yogurt non-fat
- 2 tablespoon Light raspberry walnut salad dressing
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Red onion finely chopped
- 3 oz English walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup Raspberries (craisins work well also)
- Mix mayonnaise, yogurt, and salad dressing together.
- Add to cooked chicken and mix together and stir in onions and walnuts.
- Gently stir in raspberries. Spread on bread.
Try this tasty recipe for Raspberry Walnut Chicken Salad, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.
Serving: 190gCalories: 370kcalCarbohydrates: 32gProtein: 31gFat: 16gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 550mgPotassium: 469mgFiber: 6gSugar: 6gCalcium: 127mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!