Pumpkin Baked Risotto Recipe
This oven baked risotto is just as creamy and amazing as stovetop risotto without all the work.
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 small onions (diced)
- 2 garlic (minced)
- 3/4 cup Arborio rice
- 2 1/2 cups turkey stock
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 300°F.
- Warm the olive oil in a Dutch oven over medium heat. Add the onions and cook, stirring often, for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for another minute, stirring constantly.
- Add the rice, and stir until the rice is fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the stock, pumpkin puree and Parmesan. Put the lid on the Dutch oven and bake at 300°F for 30-35 minutes, or until the risotto is creamy and much of the liquid is absorbed. Serve warm.
Try the Oven baked Pumpkin Baked Risotto recipe featured on Grains Food Foundation, and created by Julie Grice, Savvy Eats. From pantry staples to gardening to tutorials to recipes, Julie shares some great food inspiration that’s perfect to peruse when you’re in a recipe rut.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!