Peanut, Peach, N Pineapple Wrap
Inspired by an all-time favorite, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, this wrap is easy and fun for kids to make. With the sweet flavor of fruit and the crisp texture of green pepper and lettuce, it's a great way to fit one cup of fruit and veggies into a "wrap 'n go" meal.
- 15 oz canned sliced peaches drained
- 1 can pineapple tidbits in juice drained
- 1/2 cup red or green bell pepper chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 whole wheat tortillas 10-inch
- 1/2 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3 cups lettuce shredded
- In a medium bowl, combine peaches, pineapple, bell pepper, and cinnamon.
- Warm the tortillas.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of peanut butter on one side of each tortilla, leaving room on the edges.
- Spoon equal portions of the peach mixture over peanut butter, then top with lettuce.
- Fold the side and bottom edges of each tortilla toward the middle over the filling, then roll so the tortilla covers the filling.
Serving: 1sandwichCalories: 430kcalCarbohydrates: 64gProtein: 13gFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 600mgFiber: 8gSugar: 23gCalcium: 200mgIron: 4mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!