Oven Baked Chicken Salad
We’ve lightened up our favorite oven-baked chicken salad sandwich with low-cal mayonnaise and yogurt, but didn’t cut any of the flavor: it’s full of grapes and walnuts!
- 2 slices Whole Grain Cinnamon Swirl Bread
- 2 ounces baked chicken breast shredded
- 2 tablespoons diced celery
- 2 tablespoons sliced grapes
- 1 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon nonfat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves
- Combine chicken breast, celery, grapes, light mayonnaise, nonfat yogurt, and walnuts in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Place 4 lettuce leaves on one slice of Cinnamon Bread.
- Top with chicken salad and second slice of bread.
Try this tasty recipe for Oven Baked Chicken Salad, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!