Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites
How do you pack this much energy into one little bite? Whole grains! These grab and go snacks will keep you charged through all of your holiday activities.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- dash salt
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- Add dry ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine evenly.
- Add the remaining vanilla, honey, and almond butter and mix to form a sticky dough.
- If the dough is too sticky, add more rolled oats. If the dough is a bit too dry, add more almond butter to get just the right consistency.
- Roll the mixture into 1 inch balls.
- Enjoy! Keep in refrigerator and enjoy for up to a week!
Oatmeal Raisin Energy Bites recipe is a whole grain, healthy, no bake holiday treat on Grains Food Foundation from blogger Mindy Cone, Get Creative Juice. Creative Juice is an overflowing source of inspiration for entertaining your guests and kids with style and creativity!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!