“Hawaiian” Sunshine Sandwich
Sunshine on a plate! An elevated lunch option that is nice for entertaining.
- 4 oz low fat cream cheese softened
- ½ cup crushed canned pineapple drained
- 4 slices deli ham
- 4 tsp shredded swiss or mozzarella cheese
- 1 Green onion sliced (optional)
- 2 English Muffins
- Mix cream cheese and pineapple. Spread 1 Tbsp on each muffin half.
- Top each with a slice of ham and 1 tsp cheese.
- Scatter green onions over the top, if desired.
Serving: 2English Muffin HalvesCalories: 370kcalCarbohydrates: 36gProtein: 21gFat: 14gSodium: 1200mgFiber: 1gSugar: 10g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!