Grilled Chicken Pesto Sandwich
- 2 slices Arnold 100% Whole Wheat bread toasted
- 1 Chicken breast pounded thin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 slice Provolone cheese
- 1 tbsp Pesto
- 1 sliced Roasted red pepper
- Heat grill to medium-high. Season chicken breast with salt and pepper on both sides and place on hot grill. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until a thermometer inserted in the center of the thickest part of the chicken breast registers 165°F.
- Top with Provolone, close lid on grill and let sit until cheese is melted, approximately 1 minute.
- Remove chicken from grill and slice in two equal pieces.
- Spread pesto on 1 slice of toasted bread. Layer with chicken and roasted red pepper. Top with second toasted bread slice and enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!