Curried Chicken Salad Sandwich with Roasted Cashews and Golden Raisins
This variation on curry chicken salad is packed full of diverse ingredients, like raisins and cashews, and stuffed between two slices of semi-sweet Cinnamon-Raisin Swirl Potato Bread.
- 3 Chicken Tenderloins cooked and finely diced
- 1/2 Celery Stalk finely diced
- 2 tbsp Mayonaisse divided
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1 pinch Salt and Black Pepper
- 1 pinch Cayenne Pepper optional
- 1 tbsp Roasted Cashews chopped
- 1 tbsp Golden Raisins
- 1 Green Onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh Cilantro chopped
- 2 slices Martin’s Cinnamon-Raisin Swirl Potato Bread toasted
- 1/2 cup Arugula or Lettuce
- In a medium bowl, stir together chicken, celery, 1 ½ T mayonnaise, honey, curry powder, turmeric, salt, pepper, cayenne, cashews, raisins, green onion, and cilantro, until well combined.
- Spread remaining mayo over both slices of toasted Cinnamon-Raisin Bread, then stack with the greens and curried chicken salad to form a sandwich. Enjoy.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!