Crunchy Banana Pops
Frozen bananas coated with fruit-flavored yogurt and crunchy cereal make great snacks on warm spring days.
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup low fat strawberry or raspberry yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Special K Protein™ cereal
- Peel and horizontally cut each banana in half.
- Place yogurt in shallow dish. Place cereal on wax paper.
- Insert ice cream stick into each banana half. Roll banana halves in yogurt, then coat with cereal. Place on wax-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Freeze at least 2 hours or until firm. Wrap individually in plastic wrap for storage up to 1 month.
- Before serving, unwrap banana pops. Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!