Creamy Turkey Pot Pies
Convenient products like puff pastry shells, frozen vegetables and cream of mushroom soup allow you to whip-up mouthwatering, individual pot pies in less than an hour. They make a great weeknight dinner.
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request ) or Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup, 10 3/4 ounces
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pkg. frozen peas and carrots 10 ounces
- 2 cups shredded or cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 pkg. Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Shells prepared according to package directions, 10 ounces
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir the soup, milk and peas and carrots in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender. Stir in the turkey and cook until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Spoon the turkey mixture into the pastry shells. Top with the pastry "tops", if desired.
Try delicious Creamy Turkey Pot Pies from Grains Food Foundation and Pepperidge Farms ready in less than an hour.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!