Apple Raisin Stuffing
Do you prefer a stuffing that is a little sweet? Try this exquisite stuffing that balances the savory ingredients with apples, raisins and a touch of cinnamon.
- 1/4 cup butter 1/2 stick
- 1 stalk celery chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 can Campbell's® Condensed Chicken Broth 10 1/2 ounces
- 4 cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 1 medium apple cored and chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium heat.
- Add the celery and onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Add the broth and heat to a boil. Remove the skillet from the heat.
- Add the stuffing, apples, raisins and cinnamon and mix lightly.
- Spoon the stuffing mixture into a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until the stuffing is hot.
Try this tasty holiday recipe for Apple-Raisin Stuffing.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!