Centurion Energy-Up Sandwich
- 1/4 cup Natural almond or peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 4 slices Roman Meal bread
- 1 Banana cut into ¼-inch slices
- 4 tsp Semisweet or dark chocolate morsels
- Combine almond butter and honey in small bowl.
- Spread almond butter-honey mixture evenly over four bread slices. Layer with sliced banana, chocolate morsels, and remaining bread slices, creating 2 sandwiches. Cut and serve as desired.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal – a Centurion Energy-Up Sandwich
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!