Yields: 24 cookies
If you don’t already have a signature chocolate chip cookie recipe, you will now. These all-time favorites are perfect for parties, school and everyday snacking.
- 1 1/2 cups Eagle Mills® All-Purpose Unbleached Flour with Ultragrain® or Eagle Mills® Ultragrain® White Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter softened
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
Try this tasty recipe for Grandma's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies, which are not only packed with grains but are also under 500 calories.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside. Cream butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed 1 to 2 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla, beating until well blended. Gradually add flour mixture beating on low speed after each addition. Stir in chocolate morsels.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoons onto baking sheets, 1 1/2 inches apart. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes. Serve warm or remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Note: Add 1/2 cup chopped nuts or use toffee chips in the dough for a flavor variation. Make dough ahead of time and store in airtight container in refrigerator; bake as needed. Store baked cookies in an airtight container up to one week.