Turkey, Brie, and Apple Sandwich
Creamy brie combines with the crisp of fresh apples in this holiday take on the traditional turkey sandwich.
- 3 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 slices Nature’s Own 100% Whole Grain bread
- 1/2 pound roast turkey breast sliced
- 1/2 pound Brie cheese sliced
- 1 bunch Bibb lettuce
- 1 red apple thinly sliced
- 1 green apple thinly sliced
- Spread each of the 4 slices of bread with mayonnaise.
- Building from the bottom up, top 2 slices of bread with a layer of Bibb lettuce, turkey, and Brie.
- Next, layer thin slices of red and green apples.
- Finish by topping the 2 sandwiches with the remaining 2 slices of bread.
Try this tasty holiday recipe for a Turkey, Brie, and Apple Sandwich.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!