Roasted red pepper spread is always a surprise and delight for your taste buds. In this sandwich, we layer with cream cheese and turkey for tangy flavor in every bite.
- 2 slices rye bread
- 2 ounces roasted turkey breast
- 1 tablespoons whipped light cream cheese
- 3 slices thin red onion
- 3 leaves romaine lettuce
- 1 tablespoon marinated sundried tomatoes
- 4 slices cucumber
- Place sundried tomatoes in food processor and puree until smooth.
- Take one slice Deli Rye Hearth Bread and spread with cream cheese.
- Top with pureed sundried tomato spread.
- Layer red onion, romaine lettuce, and roasted turkey breast.
- Top with second slice of bread.
Try this tasty recipe for Tangy Turkey, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!