Sunflower Butter and Chocolate Chip Muffins
Muffins are always a hit, especially when they’re loaded with chocolate chips. These breakfast and snack time faves are easy to make, too.
- 1 ¼ cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sunflower butter
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare a standard muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- Add brown sugar, sunflower butter, milk, vegetable oil and egg. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Divide batter among muffin tin liners. Bake 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool slightly, then serve. Refrigerate leftovers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!