Show your love this Valentine’s Day through the gift of food! These one-of-a-kind recipes are sure to have your special someone asking for seconds on this sweet occasion.
- Start your day off seeing red with these Raspberry Swirl Sweet Rolls. Fluffy, grain-packed dough stuffed with tart raspberries are perfected by being doused in ooey-gooey icing.
- Too sweet for you? Opt for a different morning treat with this Strawberries and Cream Baked Oatmeal. Nothing beats a warm bowl for breakfast…and don’t forget about the full serving of whole grains it provides.
- If you prefer a savory breakfast, this Love Toast is for you. The few ingredients needed are most likely already in your fridge, making this the ideal festive food for those wanting a simple yet nutritious meal.
- Looking for a casual meal? Heart-Shaped Pizza for Two is the way to go for those wanting a fun, hands-on, and customizable meal that can provide all the daily food group servings.
- Try making something unexpected like this unique Heart-Shaped Sushi. It will be rolled with hearty grains, fresh fillings, and lots of love.
- If you’re saving room for a romantic dinner, try this light tomato soup with heart-shaped croutons. This dish is creamy, zesty, and crunchy – what more could you ask for?
- In need of a last-minute appetizer? Spinach and Goat Cheese Crostini will do the trick. With a perfect bread-to-topping ratio and a crisp crunch, this small snack is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
- Get on trend and try out a Valentine’s Charcuterie Board. An articulated array of grains, cheeses, meats, fruits, vegetables, and whatever else your heart desires, this spread will hit every taste bud.
- If you aren’t big on celebrating, adding these warm and buttery Heart Shaped Dinner Rolls to your table will be a simple yet effective nod to the holiday.
- This Red Wine Risotto with Peas is a top tier grain-based dish for those who want to impress their guest with a savory, chef-approved recipe.
- You Won’t Be Single For Long Vodka Cream Pasta lives up to its name – enough said!
- On theme with the holiday, these Strawberry Ravioli with Balsamic and Basil are tinted pink and slightly sweet, which will surely surprise your valentine in all the right ways.
- Get creative in the kitchen with Chocolate Covered Pretzels. Customize them to your liking with white, milk, or dark chocolate and toppings such as sprinkles, nuts, crushed candy, and more.
- Nothing beats a warm cookie, but what’s even better is a warm Chocolate Chip Heart Cookie. A classic treat that can be made in large quantities – perfect for sharing.
- A great way to end the night is with warm, fudgy Valentine’s Day Brownies. Easy to make and bake, the ingredients for this should be put on your grocery list ASAP.