Updated Tuna Sandwich
Servings: 1 sandwich
Tell the other tuna sandwiches to stand aside; we’ve revamped the lunchtime standby to be more colorful, more nutritious, and tastier than ever.Print Recipe
- 2 slices Aunt Millie’s 9 Grain Hearth Bread
- 2 oz tuna packed in water
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning without salt
- 1/3 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 4 slices tomato
- In a small bowl, combine tuna and Italian seasoning.
- Place spinach leaves on one slice of 9 Grain Bread.
- Arrange tomato slices on top of spinach.
- Top with tuna mixture and second slice of bread.
Try this tasty recipe for an Updated Tuna Sandwich, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.