Servings: 2 people
Dainty quarters of turkey and herbed cheese spread sandwiches on whole grain bread make a perfect snack for after school or anytime!Print Recipe
- 2 tbsp reduced fat spreadable garlic & herb cheese
- 4 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain German Dark Wheat Bread toasted
- 4 oz thinly sliced skinless reduced sodium deli turkey breast
- 1 small red onion chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 medium cucumber cut into 16 thin slices
- Spread the cheese on the bread slices.
- Top with the turkey and onion.
- Cut the bread slices into quarters.
- Top each piece with 1 cucumber slice.
Turkey Nibblers Sandwiches recipe is an easy, whole grain snack from Grains Food Foundation and Pepperidge Farms.