Servings: 4 servings
This appetizer features delightful flavors and aromas of Tuscany like fresh diced tomatoes, garlic and basil. Just toast bread right on the grill, top and serve!Print Recipe
- 1 tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves cut into thin strips
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 8 plum tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® 100% Natural Soft 100% Whole Wheat Bread toasted or grilled and cut diagonally into quarters
- 1/4 cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- Beat the vinegar, oil, basil and garlic in a small bowl with a fork or whisk.
- Stir in the tomatoes.
- Divide the tomato mixture among the bread quarters. Top the with cheese.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal - Summer Bruschetta.