Pesto Bagel Chips
Servings: 8 servings
Here’s a snack that kicks every craving: Crunchy, hearty bagel chips infused with complex, garlicky pesto flavor. Every basil-filled crunch will lift your spirits.Print Recipe
- 4 large bagels (pumpernickel plain, sesame, everything, or your favorite), 4 oz.
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic crushed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- Additional Parmesan or Romano cheese optional
- Preheat oven to 400˚ F.
- Cut bagels into thin slices. Place in large bowl.
- Drizzle olive oil over bagels; toss gently. Add pesto, garlic, oregano, basil, and Parmesan cheese. Toss gently to coat evenly.
- Spread evenly onto a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crisp and golden, turn gently halfway through baking time*.
- Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese orRomano cheese, if desired, after baking.
* Bagel chips may burn if not turned halfway through baking Try this tasty recipe for Pesto Bagel Chips, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.