Go tropical with an island-inspired lunchbox favorite. Layer up light cream cheese, pineapple and ham on twelve-grain and let your lunch whisk you away.Print Recipe
- 2 slices Aunt Millie’s Hearth 12 Whole Grains Bread
- 2 tablespoons light whipped cream cheese
- 1 ounce Canadian bacon diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup mixed salad greens
- 1 slice fresh pineapple
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, Canadian bacon, and pecans.
- On one slice of bread, arrange salad greens and fresh pineapple slice.
- Top with cream cheese mixture and second slice.
Try this tasty recipe for Hawaiian Delight, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.