Cranberry Turkey With Arugula Sandwiches
Servings: 4 servings
Peppery arugula and cranberry jam makes these turkey sandwiches special enough to serve to guests...but they're so good, you'll want to serve them all the time.Print Recipe
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain Honey Oat Bread
- 1/2 cup or mixed berry jam cranberry jam
- 1/4 cup Neufchatel cheese or light cream cheese softened
- 16 arugula leaves
- 12 oz. thinly sliced roasted turkey breasts about 12 ounces
- Spread 4 bread slices with the jam. Spread the remaining bread slices with the cheese.
- Divide the arugula and turkey among the cheese-topped bread slices. Top with the jam-topped bread slices.
- Recipe Note: This recipe can be halved to make 2 servings.
Try Cranberry Turkey with Arugula Sandwiches from Grains Food Foundation and Pepperidge Farm to use up your turkey leftovers in a tasty recipe.