Peanut Butter Roll Ups
The perfect mix of protein and carbohydrates keeps kids energized naturally - and sticks to the tried-and-true combination of raisins and peanut butter.
- 6 whole wheat flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons smooth peanut butter 8 inches
- 12 tablespoons California raisins
- Warm tortillas on a hot griddle to soften enough for rolling.
- Arrange on cutting board and spread 1 tablespoon peanut butter evenly over each.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of raisins evenly on top of peanut butter.
- Roll up tightly.
- Slice diagonally 1/2-inch thick.
- Serve immediately or wrap and pack into lunch box for later.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal - Peanut Butter Roll Ups.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!