Mediterranean Turkey Sandwich
Nix the mustard and mayo for a new take on turkey. This flavorful Mediterranean-inspired sandwich upgrades turkey with kalamata olives, hummus and more.
- 1/2 cup prepared hummus
- 4 whole grain bread
- 1/3 cup roasted red pepper strips
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts drained halved lengthwise, 6 ounces
- 2 to 3 thin red onion slices separated into rings
- 1/4 cup kalamata olives pitted, halved
- 6 ounces deli-sliced oven roasted turkey
- Spread hummus evenly over bread slices.
- Layer 2 bread slices evenly with roasted pepper, artichokes, onion, olives and turkey.
- Top with remaining bread slices, hummus side down.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal – a Mediterranean Turkey Sandwich
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!