Leftover Turkey Sandwich
Don’t let any of those beautiful Thanksgiving leftovers go to waste; we’ve put together a favorite post-holiday sandwich to put it all to (deliciously) good use.
- 2 slices thickof challa bread toasted
- 2 slices thickleftover roasted turkey
- 2 tablespoons leftover cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons leftover mashed sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- Lay the 2 slices of challa toast side by side and spread the cranberries on one slice.
- Spread the mashed sweet potato on the other slice and sprinkle with the fresh sage.
- Place the turkey on the cranberry side and top with the sweet potato side, cut on the diagonal and eat.
Try this tasty recipe for a Leftover Turkey Sandwich, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!