Huevos Rancheros Burrito
A delicious and full of nutrients burrito your kids will be asking for every day.
- 1 can 15 oz. Black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4-1/2 cup Mexican salsa
- 8 medium Eggs beaten
- 4 medium Whole Grain Tortillas
- 1 large Avocado thinly sliced
- 1 medium Tomato
- 4 cheese slices
- In a blender, puree beans with salsa. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, spray with non stick cooking oil and cook eggs over medium heat until moist and fluffy – about 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Assemble tortilla. Spread bean puree over each tortillas. Divide eggs among the four tortillas. Top with a couple slices of tomatoes and a slice of cheese. Sprinkle each tortilla with a pinch of seasoning salt or herbs for taste.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!