Grilled Steak Salad Sandwich
Transform the classic, protein-rich black and blue salad into a colorful, layered Grilled Steak Salad Sandwich, with bonus slices of fresh avocado all on a Martin’s Hoagie Roll.
- 4 Martin’s Hoagie Rolls
- 4 8 oz. Sirloin Steaks
- 1.5 tbsp Steak Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 3-4 cups Chopped Romaine Lettuce
- 1/4 Red Onion thinly sliced
- 2 Avocados sliced
- 1/2 cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1 cup Chunky Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/3 cup Blue Cheese Crumbles
- Preheat grill or skillet to medium heat. Prepare steak by cutting into strips and sprinkling generously with steak seasoning, Worchester sauce, and salt.
- Grill steaks 6-8 minutes on each side until cooked to desired doneness. Allow steak to rest for 5 minutes.
- Arrange sandwiches on a toasted Hoagie Roll with lettuce on the bottom. Then, top with steak, red onions, avocados, tomatoes, blue cheese dressing, and blue cheese crumbles. Top with more lettuce and serve immediately.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!