Dip slices of fall fresh pears into a creamy peanut butter dip, then roll them in Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal for a sweet and simple snack.
- 1/3 cup fat free plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon fat free milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 cup Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 2 medium pears, cored and sliced (16 slices total)
- In small bowl whisk together yogurt and peanut butter. Whisk in milk and sugar.
- Place cereal in small dish.
- To serve, dip pear pieces into peanut butter mixture, then roll in cereal. Alternatively, chop pears into 1-inch pieces for older children who may enjoy using toothpicks to dip and roll pears on their own.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!