Chicken Avocado Grilled Cheese
- 2 slices Arnold 12 Grain bread
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 2 slices Pepper Jack cheese
- 1 Grilled chicken breast sliced
- 4 slices Roasted red peppers
- Butter one side of the 12 Grain bread and repeat with the other slice. Place 1 slice, butter side down, in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Top with cheese slices, followed by sliced chicken and roasted red peppers.
- Spread the avocado mash on the non-buttered side of the second slice of bread and place it on top of the red pepper, butter side up.
- Cook, flipping intermittently, until cheese is melted and bread is golden brown on both sides (approximately 3-5 minutes).
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!