Caesar Salad Sandwich with Avocado
This delicious Caesar Salad Sandwich is everything you love about chicken Caesar salad (flavorful parmesan cheese, fresh leafy lettuce, and crispy grilled chicken) in between two slices of Martin’s Potato Bread.
- 8 slices Martin's Potato Bread
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts (about 1 ½ pounds) sliced into strips
- Green Leaf Lettuce
- 2 Avocados sliced
- 1/2 cup Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1 Juice from 1 Lemon
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Fresh Thyme Leaves
- 2 tbsp Chopped Parsley
- Generous Pinch of Salt and Pepper
- 4 tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Italian Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all marinade ingredients for chicken and add chicken strips; mix well.
- Heat a medium skillet over medium high heat and cook chicken on both sides until cooked through. Remove and allow to rest for 5 minutes.
- Stir together melted butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Brush over both sides of each slice of Martin’s Potato Bread. Arrange slices on a large baking sheet and bake for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
- To assemble sandwich, layer lettuce on top of a slice of seasoned toasted bread, then add chicken, avocado slices, and spread a spoonful of dressing over the avocados. Sprinkle Parmesan Cheese and add another layer of lettuce before topping with another slice of seasoned toasted bread.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!