Apple Berry Topped Waffles
Naturally sweet applesauce and cinnamon complement fresh blueberries on top of these toasty waffles.
- 2/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 4 Kellogg’s® Eggo® Homestyle waffles
- In small saucepan combine applesauce and cinnamon. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until hot.
- Stir in blueberries. Slightly mash berries with back of spoon. Heat through.
- Meanwhile, toast KELLOGG’S EGGO Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Spoon blueberry mixture on top of warm waffles. Serve immediately.
Serving: 1topped waffleCalories: 120kcalCarbohydrates: 21gProtein: 2gFat: 3.5gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 190mgPotassium: 75mgFiber: 1gSugar: 7g
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!