Yields: 1 sandwich
Tell the other tuna sandwiches to stand aside; we’ve revamped the lunchtime standby to be more colorful, more nutritious, and tastier than ever.
- 2 slices Aunt Millie’s 9 Grain Hearth Bread
- 2 oz tuna packed in water
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning without salt
- 1/3 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 4 slices tomato
Try this tasty recipe for an Updated Tuna Sandwich, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.
- In a small bowl, combine tuna and Italian seasoning.
- Place spinach leaves on one slice of 9 Grain Bread.
- Arrange tomato slices on top of spinach.
- Top with tuna mixture and second slice of bread.