Brie and Walnut Tartlets
Perfectly beautiful on an appetizer buffet, these puff pastry tartlets will charm your guests. Mustard and brown sugar add to the classic combination of Brie and walnuts for terrific flavor.
- 1/2 of a 17.3-ounce package Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets thawed, 1 sheet
- 1/3 cup walnuts finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. Dijon-style mustard
- 3/4 lb. Brie cheese chilled, rind removed and cut into 36 pieces
Heat the oven to 400°F.
Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 14-inch square. Cut into36 (2 1/4-inch) squares. Press the squares into 36 (1 3/4-inch) mini muffin-pan cups.
Stir the walnuts, brown sugar and mustard in a small bowl. Spoon about 1/4 teaspoon walnut mixture intoeach tartlet shell. Top each with 1 piece cheese.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Let the pastries cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes.