Whole Wheat Pumpkin Cinnamon Muffins Recipes
Servings: 12 muffins
You really can't go wrong with pumpkin this holiday season. These warm, nutritious muffins are delicious on their own or paired with berry jam.Print Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups organic whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pure agave
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray muffin pan with Coconut Oil or PAM.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, spices, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, agave, and melted coconut oil. Add to the dry ingredients and mix together until well combined. Fold in the pumpkin puree.
- Pour the batter into the muffin pan so it’s evenly distributed. Bake until golden brown and a toothpick comes clean, about 18 – 20 minutes. Serve!
Warm and sweet Whole Wheat Pumpkin Cinnamon Muffins recipe is perfect for a holiday brunch from Grains Food Foundation and by Amanda at Fashionable Hostess.Amanda resides in NYC with her husband and daughter Reese where she works daily to cover everything and anything in the realm of entertaining, food, fashion, organization, beauty and baby.