Whole Grain Smoked Chicken & Goat Cheese Sandwich Bites
Servings: 2 sandwiches
These sandwich bites pair smoked chicken and soft goat cheese for a sophisticated lunch that’s a departure from the everyday.Print Recipe
- 4 slices Roman Meal bread toasted or grilled
- 1 tsp fresh garlic minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Soft goat cheese
- 4 in pieces Sun dried tomatoes packedoil, thinly sliced
- 4 oz Smoked chicken thinly sliced
- 1 cup Fresh mache or baby spinich
- Trim crusts and cut each piece of toasted bread into quarters for a total of 16 pieces. Combine oil and garlic; brush evenly over bread quarters. Spread goat cheese onto each toast quarter.
- Layer sun dried tomato slices, chicken and mache between bread quarters, creating 8 sandwich bites.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal - Whole Grain Smoked Chicken & Goat Cheese Sandwich Bites