Turkey & Avocado Sandwiches
Servings: 4 people
Just a few slices of avocado and a kick of salsa takes ordinary turkey sandwiches to a whole new level of deliciousness!Print Recipe
- 4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 8 oz deli turkey breasts about 8 thin slices
- 1/2 peeled pitted avocado cut into 8 slices (about 8 ounces)
- 8 slices Pepperidge Farm® Whole Grain 15 Grain Bread toasted
- 2 Tbsp Pace® Chunky Salsa
- Divide the lettuce, turkey and avocado among 4 bread slices. Top each with 1 1/2 teaspoons salsa and the remaining bread slices.
Try the Turkey and Avocado Sandwiches recipe on Grains Food Foundation from Pepperidge Farms for an easy way to improve the standard turkey sandwich.