Leftover Turkey Sandwich
Servings: 1 sandwich
Don’t let any of those beautiful Thanksgiving leftovers go to waste; we’ve put together a favorite post-holiday sandwich to put it all to (deliciously) good use.Print Recipe
- 2 slices thickof challa bread toasted
- 2 slices thickleftover roasted turkey
- 2 tablespoons leftover cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons leftover mashed sweet potato
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage
- Lay the 2 slices of challa toast side by side and spread the cranberries on one slice. Spread the mashed sweet potato on the other slice and sprinkle with the fresh sage. Place the turkey on the cranberry side and top with the sweet potato side, cut on the diagonal and eat.
Try this tasty recipe for a Leftover Turkey Sandwich, which is not only packed with grains but is also under 500 calories.