Kid Raisin Pizzas
Servings: 4 servings
Kids can take the lead on this one by making and packing their own fruit-packed mini pizzas, sprinkled with their favorite cheese and toppings.Print Recipe
- 1 baked mini pizza crust
- 1 1/2 tablespoons apricot spreadable fruit or preserves
- 1/4 cup finely chopped apple
- 1/4 cup California raisins
- 1/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- Heat toaster oven or regular oven to 375°F.
- Place pizza crust on small tray for toaster oven.
- Spread with spreadable fruit.
- Sprinkle with apples, raisins and cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 10 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
- Cut into 4 slices and serve.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal - Kid Raisin Pizzas.