Hearty Chicken & Portobello Sliders
Servings: 4 sliders
Chopped portobellos and a hint of thyme keep these mini grilled chicken burgers moist and flavorful. Serve them on slider buns for a lighter grill night (or day!)Print Recipe
- 1 1/4 lb. ground chicken or turkey
- 2 large portobello mushroom caps finely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pkg. Pepperidge Farm® Sliders White Buns 15 ounces, White or Wheat
- 12 small romaine or Bibb lettuce leaves
- 12 thin red onion slices
- Thoroughly mix the chicken, mushrooms, thyme and Worcestershire sauce in a large bowl.
- Shape the chicken mixture into 12 (2 1/2-inch) mini burgers.
- Lightly oil the grill rack and heat the grill to medium.
- Grill the burgers for 8 minutes or until cooked through, turning the burgers over once halfway through the grilling time.
- Place the burgers on the buns and top with the lettuce and onion.
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal - Hearty Chicken & Portobello Sliders.