Just 5 minutes is all it takes to transport yourself from a cold, snowy morning to the tropics! Quickly whip up this warm pineapple and banana topping, then serve it on toasty Eggo® waffles.Print Recipe
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh pineapple or 1/2 cup canned pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 medium banana, thickly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/3 cup apple juice
- 2 waffles Kellogg’s® Eggo® Homestyle waffles
- In small nonstick skillet melt butter over medium-high heat. Add pineapple, banana and ginger. Cook over medium-high heat about 2 minutes or until fruit just begins to brown, stirring frequently. Stir in apple juice. Simmer, uncovered, until most of the liquid evaporates.
- Toast KELLOGG’S EGGO Homestyle waffles according to package directions. Spoon fruit mixture on top.