Grilled Brie & Pear Sandwich
Servings: 1 sandwich
This sandwich rewards those who dare to break their routine. Sweet, crisp pears and melted brie atop a slice of sourdough create a sandwich kids and adults both love.Print Recipe
- 2 slices of Seattle Sourdough Baking Company Waterfront Sourdough
- cup ½arugula
- 1 Barlett pear cored and thinly sliced
- 4 oz Brie cheese cut into thin slices
- 1 tablespoon butter softened
- On one side of each piece of bread, evenly spread the butter.
- On the unbuttered side of one slice, layer on the arugula, pear slices and brie.
- Top with the other slice of bread, buttered side up.
- Grill in a panini press or in a pan for 2-3 minutes per side or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Send your little ones to school with this nutritious and easy lunch box meal - a Grilled Brie & Pear Sandwich