Chocolate Pirouette Crusted Cake
Dressed up to wow any crowd, a fudge layer cake is garnished with rolled wafer cookies for a "company's coming" look that takes only 10 minutes to put together.Print Recipe
- 1 box Pepperidge Farm® Chocolate Fudge 3-Layer Cake 19.6 ounces
- 18 Pepperidge Farm® Pirouette® Chocolate Hazelnut Rolled Wafers about 1/2 of a 13.5-ounce canister
- Thaw the cake according to the package directions. Place the cake onto a serving dish.
- Cut the wafers into 2 1/2-inch-long pieces. Place the wafers upright, side-by-side, all around the edge of the cake, pressing them gently into the frosting. Place any remaining wafers on top of the cake.
- Tip: This cake can be prepared up to 2 days ahead and stored in the refrigerator.
Try Chocolate Pirouette Crusted Cake for an easy, elegant way to enhance fudge cake from Grains Food Foundation.