Chocolate Peanut Butter Overnight Wheats
When your sweet tooth demands satisfaction, try this chocolate-and-peanut butter enhanced cereal. If you like, you can just measure 1/3 cup of the crumbs from the bottom of the bag instead of crushing whole pieces of cereal.Print Recipe
- 2/3 cup low-fat chocolate milk
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup Kellogg's Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size cereal (crushed to 1/3 cup)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 medium banana, sliced
- In small microwave-safe bowl place chocolate milk and peanut butter. Microwave at high for 30 seconds. Whisk until combined. Stir in vanilla.
- Add cereal to milk mixture. Stir until combined. Tightly cover and refrigerate for 8 to 48 hours.
- Before serving, spoon into serving bowl and top with sliced banana.